INSPIRATION FOR THE SALMON OF YOUR DREAMS!
06 June 2023 Tips
This weekend, we bring you a recipe for a quick and healthy lunch…
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 and a half tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 spoonful of hot sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3–4 tablespoons of butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley or coriander
- 450g of medium-thick asparagus, with trimmed ends
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cut 2 sheets of aluminum foil, then place each piece separately on the worktop. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the sauce: stock, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Put a bottle of Žilavka Vilinka white wine in the refrigerator to chill.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, then place the salmon on the aluminum foil near the middle. Arrange the asparagus on one side of the salmon. You can season the fillets with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle them with garlic. Pour the garlic and butter sauce generously over the salmon and asparagus fillets. Wrap the foil and fold the edges, then seal the ends.
- Transfer the foil packets to a baking dish and bake the salmon in the oven for about 9-12 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap the foil, sprinkle with more lemon juice, and garnish with fresh parsley or coriander, along with a lemon wedge.
- Pour yourself a glass of pre-chilled wine and enjoy!